Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maiden in RDS

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

now hold on - it hasnt been officially announced yet - save your "gah" until then

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭hostyle

Ph3n0m wrote:
    now hold on - it hasnt been officially announced yet - save your "gah" until then

Thats the spirit. Opinions should at all costs be discouraged around these parts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

hostyle wrote:
    Thats the spirit. Opinions should at all costs be discouraged around these parts.

p*ss off you horrible little troll, I never said that, but why get worked up over something that is not a fact? thats why I moaned when Manson was announced and you made the above reply :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Cat O'Nine Tail

hmm

if static-x play i might go but that band are in a spot of bother right now (guitarist has been arrested on charges of child molestation no less...). static-x absolutely owned korn... though that's not hard to do.

I'd love to see Static X play here again. Went to see them last year with Korn, although, IMO, Korn were amazing, given that Jonathan's asthma was flaring up that night(hence his leaving the stage after every song).

I'm looking forward to seeing Manson.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭b0bsquish

I doubt the fact static X will be supporting on this one...if the band are even still together is up in the air.
    Tripp Eison (real name Tod Rex Salvador) has been arrested for sexual assualt and kidnapping of a 14-year old girl
    IF they are playing however....ill see ya at the bar during there set :D Not a huge fan of them.
    cant wait to see maiden again thou

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

static-x are still together, though now they're tripp-less... they've an album due in May, so if they can find a replacement they MAY come here, if they do... i'll consider going (i'm not a maiden fan and given manson's only a support the price is steep)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 729 ✭✭✭crazy angel

the rds is pretty big? only listen to a bit of manson and maiden! would they
    attract a big enough crowd if they didnt play together?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

it would be cool if NIN played coz so far they have overlooked us

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Got my ticket..good old online booking...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

I'm hungry for my ticket...

• Advertisement
Advertisement