Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why Cant I Post in The Bargain Alerts Forum??

Options
  • 23-02-2005 3:36pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I havent been posting on boards for a while now as i havent had the chance but just came back to start posting again and I cant access the Bargain Alerts forum. Only reason I can think of is im banned but I have no idea why as I rarely post there at all and have never done anything wrong, got any warnings or messages sayng im banned from any of the mods.

Would appreciate if one of the admins could sort this oyt for me. Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

You are banned from the entire Shop category if that sheds any light on it.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

ok so i am banned from the whole section. No this sheds no light on it all. have no idea why im banned. could someone post up the names of the mods or one of the mods so i can ask them whats going on??

Thanks

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Lemming

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

sorted thanks

Advertisement