Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freerolls

Options
  • 23-02-2005 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭

Am I right?

The Fitz

Saturday 4.30pm & Sunday evenings 6pm, Thursday nights (except last Thursday of month, when it starts at 6pm)

The Merrion

Monday & Thursdays 9.30pm

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I believe so, there is a poker diary of tournies on www.antesup.com (on the right hand side), its powered by Boards and you can also find it under the calendar link here (you have to select it specifically as you will be brought to the main calendar by default).

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Culchie wrote:
    The Fitz

Thursday nights (except last Thursday of month, when it starts at 6pm)[/B]

Monday & Thursdays 9.30pm

More like 4:30pm for tomorrow's freeroll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Teneka

Can you enter that freeroll if you've already won a ticket?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭henbane

Teneka wrote:
    Can you enter that freeroll if you've already won a ticket?
    only on chinese new year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Teneka

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

devs calendar doesnt say anything about a freeroll in the merrion on thursdays... Anyone know if there is one? I was planning on heading to the fitz for the freeroll tonight but just realised its the last thursday of the month....

cheers,
    dave

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

The Fitz run a freeroll before the big game tonight it starts early and rebuys are 15 euro.

cheers, but i think that starts at 6pm which is too early for me. I'll head along to the fitz next week.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

It its a 4:30/5:00 start.....its abit early

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Rodge

Is there a freeroll on this saturday at 4.30?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27 ElaineMc

Yeah, there should be....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

So to play in tonight's freeroll, you should plan to get there around 5 or so...? Do many people typically make this early start?

anyone know if there is a freeroll in the merrion tonight? I can't look at their website as its blocked here at work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭Hitman Actual

ionapaul wrote:
    So to play in tonight's freeroll, you should plan to get there around 5 or so...? Do many people typically make this early start?

Last month I was there for around 5.15 and the freeze-out period was well underway, so I suggest getting there as close to 4.30 as possible. The Fitz are really working on punctuality these days, and games tend to start very much on time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

there is a freeroll in the merrion tonight.

Advertisement