Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

hanza/red vinny

• 23-02-2005 5:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭

hey,read your post and can tell you now that i have a lot of respect for you.

i watched a match you had against Irish Dragon and was impressed by what i saw.i think you have a good persona and it can help you in your career.i don't disrespect wrestling in any way. i love wrestling and i have been a fan since i can remember which would be when hulk and andre were feuding.

i don't understand what you mean by my behaviour and professionalism however?im arguing the point that iww wrestlers have potential to make it.a lot of people are saying i am being unrealistic but what im saying is that anything is possible.especially in the wrestling business.i never claimed to know everything about wrestling.last night i had a private lesson and my back bumps are coming along nicely and my confidence is up.lockups were ok,i have to work on how i hold myself before the collar and elbow tie up.

then i cut my first ever promos.i cut three of them.my first one was a promo on alex shane.second one was on sheamus o shaunessy and last one was against the two in a triple threat.i did some decent promos for a beginner but i know it will be a long time before i know most things about wrestling.i think i can speak for everyone and every wrestler when i say nobody will ever know EVERYTHING/all there is to know about wrestling.

i look forward to seeing you in the frontier gym.i will be there thurs,sat or sun and will be honoured to listen to your words of wisdom and your experiences in the ring.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Please keep these kind of converstaion to Private messages.
    All the same, thanks for the complements. Will talk to you (in person) tommorow.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement