Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Sallins

• 23-02-2005 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

hi

the sallins, kildare exchange has now been activated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Archytas

When..... what...

Was talking to one of the lovely( :) ) girls at eircom today and she said there was no sallins exchange and that everyone in sallins was on the naas exchange....

Where did ya get your info? Why cant I get bb? Why? oh why.......

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭squishey

Just moved to sallins. Have had Eircom broadband for about two weeks now.

When I asked before hand I had been told that I was on the Sallins exchange and that it was due for April/May rollout. Did some checking before I moved in and it seems that half of Sallins is on Naas exchange and other half is on Sallins exchange. Could be wrong though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

Me too,

I connected to UTVIP last night. :D

BTW I am on sallins exchange, and my next door neighbour is on Naas exchange..

What estates you in? Im castlesize which was one of the first built so I dunno I'll probably be on the naas exchange....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 278 ✭✭Lockster

I'm in Sallins Park and I have BT/IOL Broadband or about 1 1/2 months. As far as i know I am on the Naas exchange.

• Advertisement

Well... I'll be.....

Thanks for the info... Gonna have to see what the story is....

Maybe take some eircom hostages :) .....

Advertisement