Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor fubar again?

Options
  • 23-02-2005 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭

Just got €20 credit for my phone and i cant call 1741 (invalid phone number) and 1905 gets network busy!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

it twas down this morning whenever i tried to send texts it just said failed straight away and that was right about the same time the heavy snow started so it could be a little sign. if you need to text use the website and it will get through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭HelterSkelter

I couldn't receive any calls this morning. Problem was sorted by afternoon.

But at the moment someone from the UK is trying to call me and can't get through. Can call myself from my landline though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

I was able to top up €20 today, but now I'm having trouble sending a text to an 086 number. I'm getting "message sending failed".

I can ring numbers, but the *#100# credit check doesn't work.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

meteor is fubar here also, couldnt send sms's or use wap....

Joe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Can't send/receive texts with Meteor this morning but can make calls. Been unable to send messages since 6 yesterday evening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Celticwarrior

Back again now, at least i could take calls since it went FUBAR, so that was better than nothing.

Advertisement