Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help help help

Options
  • 23-02-2005 8:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

totally stressed now any one out there seen french and art higher papers :(:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 jo_u_know

Hey Trishe...i'll give u a general thing...but be careful incase its a different paper! FRENCH HL: Comperhensions were easy2understand. Quest1:Cant remeber (a) coz i did (b) which was bout an accident/bad situation which hd a gud ending! Quest2: (a)A diary/(b)Letter bout applyin for a competition!Hard enough. Quest3: (a)Was bout pollution/(b)was bout publicty&young people. Quest4: I actually couldnt really understand!So ddnt do it! But i'm crap at french anyway! Hope this helps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭trishemurphy

you,re a saviourthank you sooooo much if you need any thing on eng irish maths geo or ag science give me a shout

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 punky bruster

Hey trish i got a diff french paper dan jo so heres da bits i can remember if ya need em comprehension1 was bout violence in schools,2 was bout some fella meeting the borges-didnt really understand it, the opinion question was do you think schools are strict enough on bad pupils dont no da other1, the other written tings-its your first time abroad and your in france for summer working write bout your feelings and another 1 was freetime vs money, sorry dont no the rest cause dats all i did!hope it helps, would appreciate help with maths(H) paper2, bio(H) and irish(H)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 unak

Hey trish i got a diff french paper dan jo so heres da bits i can remember if ya need em comprehension1 was bout violence in schools,2 was bout some fella meeting the borges-didnt really understand it, the opinion question was do you think schools are strict enough on bad pupils dont no da other1, the other written tings-its your first time abroad and your in france for summer working write bout your feelings and another 1 was freetime vs money, sorry dont no the rest cause dats all i did!hope it helps, would appreciate help with maths(H) paper2, bio(H) and irish(H)

hey, paper 1 irish essay-terrorisn, eduation, and drugs and money in sport today

paper 2 - clann lir, amuigh liom fein, fiosracht mna
    treall, claonme mo cheann, faoilean
    ur chnoc.mi an mheithinh

stair-fiannaiocht, gaeilge mar teanga cheilteach

al i can remember. you have any business hints...am desperate please!

thank you sooo much irish paper 1 aiste trials and tribulations of young people or a debate about part time jobs effecting the future of young people paper 2 1)have to do fiosracht duire na bhfear and an greann sa sceal chlann lir the 900 of suffering or lasair choille 2) a thig na tit saol na neireannach i sasana sna caogaidi 3)have to do chlaon me the theme and treall or brid og honours urchnoc chein sa dan urcnoc usaideann an file gach cleas da bhfuil aige chun an cailin a mhealladh chun ealu leis and traslate lines 25 - 28 and write note on seandanta gra 4) stair are ruraiocht and na bardscoileanna sorry took so long did you do eng yet so we'll know if we have same papers

• Advertisement

Hey sorry took so long unak i have business in the hints thread on the last page,thanks4irish!
    trish thanks a mil aswel,sorry took so long people had to use fone i got emily dickinson as poet and one of the essay titles was 50%of water is flushed down our toilets

hey got same english as you so look at my irish thanks for french appreciated

sound tanx a mil!good luck2moz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

TISHA MURPHY!!?? is that you, this is Denis OL here lol just scoping this threads searching for whats comin up on our prees! Just one thing if this is Trisha Murphy where you from?

barraduff i believe look at the french thing that right cos he had same english just found thi tonight magic

• Advertisement

whos web monkey

would just like to confirm that i am very much a girl!
    oh and trish wat does the 1st q on ur chnoc mean-sorry i am v bad at irish,
    thanx4all da hints

punky a bit gay for fella only messing not great myself but think it mean poet uses every trick to attract girls to elope with him will you confirm that there denis please by the way punky im gay you interested ???????

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

whos web monkey
    Webmonkey - That Would be Me - Donal
    Nice to see you around :cool:

donal hows things tell denis im outa cred sorry

Rite well ok trish but only if monkey can join in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi now leave monkey outta this its between us 2 and on that note i'm leaving thanks for help

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

hi now leave monkey outta this its between us 2 and on that note i'm leaving thanks for help
    Pretty good Trish, no prob i'll let him know. See you in the morning. Must learn some more accounting..lots of it
    By way don't stress too much about them after all they only the pres. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 kimmy 1986

please please.any more home ec hints??????/

Advertisement