Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A man walks in to a bar (mildly explicit)

Options
  • 30-06-2001 2:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭

A man walks in to a bar with a crocodile. He says to everyone in the bar 'I bet you all a drink that I can put my penis in this crocodiles mouth for one minute and clamp it down. And when I bring it back out it will be unscaved.

The people in the bar are confident that it can't be done and take up his offer. So they all gather round the man and his crocodile. The man puts his penis in to the crocodiles mouth and clamps his mouth down. He stands for one minute. After the minute the man hits the crocodile with a stick untill it opens its mouth. To the amazement of the people in the bar the man's penis in un-scaved.

The man said, "So, who else wants a go?".

A little voice is heard behind the crowd of people, "I'll have a go.".

The crowd of people part way to reveal a blonde woman. Who continues, "As long as you dont hit me over my head with the stick"

Comments

Advertisement