Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bulls on Parade, Sat 12th March TBMC

• 23-02-2005 9:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭

Follwing the success of the gig in January, Rage Against The Machine tribute BULLS ON PARADE return to play the Temple Bar Music Centre on SAT 12th MARCH.

Thanks to everyone involved with January's gig, especially the crowd for making it a kickass gig. We've added a load of new songs to our set following requests at the last gig, can't wait to play them live. LEEWAY will return as support after their excellent job opening for us last time. Also THE REALM have been added to the line up...don't miss these guys, they rock Very much.

Doors open at 7pm and Admission is 10euro

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Cousin it

do you reckon they'd be strict on I.D me and a friend are huge rage fans and would love to go but age is a problem if they're strict. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

sean!! saw you guys last time in the tbmc, you were savage!!
    eagerly awaiting this gig, sure you guys and leeway will f?ckin rock as always.
    dont know the realm, but been hearing good things :)

cant wait!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

Cousin it wrote:
    do you reckon they'd be strict on I.D me and a friend are huge rage fans and would love to go but age is a problem if they're strict. :confused:
    absolutely. you haven't a hope of getting in without ID, they check everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 carl johnson

Nice one, the last gig kicked ass, best 10euro I ever spent. seriously lookin forward to this gig. the place was packed last time on a Wednesday night so a Saturday should be Mental. I know LOADS of people going. Leeway were brilliant last time, the Realm I have never heard of..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

FFS Im in london that weekend. Saw you guys last time and as others said it was brilliant.

Best tribute band EVER

Do you have a website, will deffo go to the next gig.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Faddymackshyte

Are ye the band from Ashbourne that James Connolly manages?? I'm pretty sure you are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭seanironmaiden

Are ye the band from Ashbourne that James Connolly manages?? I'm pretty sure you are.

Nope, We're better. lol, Nah I've never heard of them but seriously, they should just give up now :cool: .... ;)

FFS Im in london that weekend. Saw you guys last time and as others said it was brilliant.

Best tribute band EVER

Do you have a website, will deffo go to the next gig.

Thanks man, www.bullsonparade.tk it's only up a few days and has nothing on it but we got some cool photos and a video from the last gig which we're hopin to upload sometime soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Faddymackshyte

Don't worry I'll tell them.....thats weird that ye have the same name!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭one-angry-dwarf

If anyone from dundalk is going, theres a bus going at 6pm from the shopping centre. tickets are available from the record sleeve for 15 euro. bus people get into the gig half price.

• Advertisement

Bulls on Parade will be onstage at 9pm on Saturday night. this is an hour earlier than last time. I know a lot of people arrived just as we went onstage at 10 at the gig in January so spread the word that people should get there early to avoid missing the beginning of the set.

The Support bands are ****ing excellent so if you can, I strongley advise getting there around 7.30. Anyone who saw LEEWAY in January will know how much they rock and believe me, The Realm are gonna kick some serious ass at this. I think they'll be kicking off real soon after doors open.

Advertisement