Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help anyone done art history

Options
  • 23-02-2005 10:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

any have art history :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Jesus, no need to flood the place, it's only a mock after all. Just learn from this experience by working towards the exam in June.

But before you have a nervous breakdown, I have the Art History mock paper in my hand. I dunno if you'll get this paper, or the two "extra" questions that we got, so use at own risk. These were the options I had from what I study:
    I - Irish Section
    Describe and discuss three gold objects of the Bronze Age...
    OR
    Compare Armagh Chalice with Derrynaflan Chalice (illustrated on sheet)...

II - European Section
    Giotto turned his back on Byzantium style of art and embraced a new form of art... Discuss with relation to at least two works... Explain Byzantium art and give an example (extra question).

III - Appreciation Section
    Describe an exhibition of an art, craft or design which you have visited... Describe one of the paintings that you liked best and explain why.
    OR
    What is the function of a public sculpture... What is its importance in modern society... Discuss with reference to a public sculpture which you are familiar (extra question)

There's obviously other options but I'm not typing out the entire paper, just make use of the above and enjoy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭trishemurphy

thanks a million do you need any thing eng irish maths (o) geo ag sci did you get a thing about boats in your first descriptive passage for still life thanks soooooo much

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Didn't do any Still Life mock.

Art History was the only mock I did. You're lucky!

Advertisement