Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know where i can get this image??

Options
  • 23-02-2005 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

Ok bare with me hear, sorry about the vague description but i remember seeing an image i think it might have been in one of those little booklets that come with cd covers, and i thought it was an old prodigy album but i could be totally wrong anyways:

It was a cartooney kinda picture of a load of hippies on one side of a bridge and police on the other, and one of the hippies has a knife and hes about to cut the rope on the bridge.... ? anyone know the one of talkin about? and YES i did already google everything i could think of but to no avail

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭wayfarer

Its in the sleave-notes of the album by The Prodigy - Music for the Jilted Generation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭wayfarer

prodigy.jpg

Thats the one isnt it? Cant open the page that displays it so the google sample will have to do

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Funkygreendogs

Yea thats the one and everything!! dammit anyways i was hoping to use it as my desktop wallpaper, but thats is WAY too small, what did you search for to find it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

hope this helps...
    prodigy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Funkygreendogs

Yaaay!! cheers mate, thats the one ive been looking for

• Advertisement
Advertisement