Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

HELP !!!! Storage needed

• 24-02-2005 8:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 610 ✭✭✭

Hi

new member here, I need urgent help, I desperately need to find safe, secure, indoor, dry, preferably powere anlight storage for my 1966 mini. Its for sale, but I dont wanna sell I want to find somewhere safe and indoors/dry to keep her in teh shape we have brought her back to

Anywhere in the dublin and surrounding area.

please pleae let me know if you are aware of anything

http://homepage.eircom.net/~brian_liz_alice/For%20Sale.htm

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭MercMad

Ahhh look who's back in town ??

Where have you been hiding these past few months eh ?

I thought you were going to keep that thing forever ? Mmmm you must have another one planned !!

Come on spill the beans !

Sorry cant help on the storage front .........need to find space myself !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 610 ✭✭✭green-blood

no, I dont wann asell, ever, but we have becomea bit of a target for teh local scumbagss, and we have not been using it over the winter like we did the years before so I'm afraid she will go downhill...

Storage is nigh on impossible to find (at least within any sort of budget) so unless I can find something, and it'll break my heart, it would be better if she went to someone with a garage!!

PLEASE HELP ME FIND STORAGE....anyone!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭lomb

no, I dont wann asell, ever, but we have becomea bit of a target for teh local scumbagss, and we have not been using it over the winter like we did the years before so I'm afraid she will go downhill...

Storage is nigh on impossible to find (at least within any sort of budget) so unless I can find something, and it'll break my heart, it would be better if she went to someone with a garage!!

PLEASE HELP ME FIND STORAGE....anyone!!!

yep space is very expensive in dublin unfortunately, its dear everywhere. a covered parking space will probably be a few grand at least outside dublin. you may be better off advertising in the buy and sell asking for the use of a garage or maybe on daft.ie., in the wanted section.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭Paul (MN)

Hi,

I'm in the process of clearing a garage. It is breeze block built with a proper roof and is only 5 years old. It has power/light and is alarmed. It may be free as it is actually a few foot too short for my own car, but would be perfect for a mini.

Send me a PM.

Not guaranteeing anything but might be worth a chat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭528i

Me too, I've got a garage available for needy causes like this :)

that thing'll start with a spoon right ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Alfasudcrazy

I have a large warehouse in Tralee (very secure, dry and alarmed) specifically used to store other peoples cars (classic or modern). I charge €125 per month (minimum rent period 6 months) Service also includes collection and delivery to anywhere in the island of Ireland (for a fee) and keeping the car clean, tyres inflated, battery charged etc. PM me if anyone is interested. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Just a reminder that I'm in a similar boat (though no risk of selling).
    Looking for a dublin area garage space for storage of my volvo. Willing to pay up to €150 a month for somewhere dry and secure. It's outdoors under a decent cover currently, but that's no long-term solution.

4.4 metres long :(

DSC00561-thumb.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

Hi alastair,

I don't think I have ever seen a P1800 from behind like that - interesting car, quirky even ?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Yeah, it's not to everyone's taste, but I'm a sucker for sports estates/wagons/tourers/shooting brakes. You get to throw stuff in the back too.

DSC00548.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭Paul (MN)

Hi all,

I have decided I am definately clearing my garage. It would suit a small/medium car.

The max measurement are 4.1 meters long and 2.2 meters wide. (the entrance is 2.2. If your car is 2.19 wide you would be able to open the door once you get through).

County Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭stratos

love the volvo. :)

Advertisement