Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Batista pushed to Far

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

It's no good being a heel though if the fans are sick of you being one.You mentioned Eddie putting Tajiri through the car window,but that didn't achieve anything because the fans continued to chant for Eddie and within a couple of months,Eddie was the face and Tajiri was the heel.It was SS 03 I think where they had a fatal four way with Eddie,Tajiri,Benoit and Rhyno and even though Eddie was supposed to be a heel,the fans chanted for him.The folllowing week he went home to El Paso and got an amazing reception and he was never going to be a heel after that.

Jericho is a great heel alright.When he kicked Michaels with the low blow at WM19 it was great but he needs a decent run as a face.He's been forced into matches with Christian,Tomko etc.He has also had to put over guys like Batista and Hassan.It's pretty lousy.Benoit I prefer as a face because he is just a great technical wrestler.Like a modern day Bret Hart.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

You may be right about Benoit, out of the three i would say he is the most flexible in terms of being a face or heel.
    But as regards the fans heels, does that mean they are automatically have to becoem faces? I cheer heels all the time, but i want them to remain heel.If they turned face, i possibly won't like them anymore.Case in point, Randy Orton.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

D-FENS wrote:
    But as regards the fans heels, does that mean they are automatically have to becoem faces? I cheer heels all the time, but i want them to remain heel.If they turned face, i possibly won't like them anymore.Case in point, Randy Orton.

I agree.I am the same way but it seems the WWE get nervous when heels start to get cheered.It's a shame.I think Orton could've stayed a heel a bit longer if the WWE had allowed it.

Advertisement