Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lego Farking Star Wars

Options
  • 24-02-2005 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭

Ohhh yeah - not particualrily new news - just this looks amazing - only saw the trailer today. It seems a ridiculous concept, but it looks absolutely brilliant.

Trailers here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Yeah, saw the pics a few months back and it looks like it might actually be fun.

Too bad there's no multiplayer though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

pleeeeeeeease dont let that game suck!!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

From the 10-15mins I've played of it, it is simple platform type fun. But about 10mins is hardly enough time to even start to judge a game right.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

The visual style of the game is really, really cool, but I'm a bit disappointed that the developers seem to be aiming it at the younger market. LEGO + Star Wars = two licenses kidults will eat up.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I wish there was a GameCube version. I just saw a video of it, looks cool.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭dent

koneko wrote:
    Yeah, saw the pics a few months back and it looks like it might actually be fun.

Too bad there's no multiplayer though :(

Mmmmm nearly sure I read a preview in PCZone that said it had a multiplayer option. I'll check again though. It does look like a lot of fun.

Advertisement