Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lower League Brill Players

• 24-02-2005 11:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

I'm going to become in charge of a lower league side after reading how much fun it can be but would like to know the players to buy.

I'll probably be in league 1 or 2 and if any has any good players then please tell me their names so i can build up my team to hopefully in a few years get to the PREMIERSHIP.

Looking forward to the challenge but need some help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭GadgetFiend

some legends from my lower league MK Dons teams over the years- still going strong in the Premiership 2013/2014!

carlos edwards- right wing supremo from some trinidad club
    arbinho mouradyan- from real madrid B
    Junior - from Derby bangs them in
    Wade Small- MK Dons (until he left. F**K him)
    Guylan Ndumgbu Nsundu (or something like that) - DRC Congo international, bangs them in as well

and most of all

ederson - got him from RS Futebol for £210,000 when in league one, he didnt want to sign a new contract so I sold him to Liverpool for £18 million. Tidy little profit.

best of luck! its always good fun in the lower leagues!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Bierofke if he'll sign for you
    Bruno Alves
    Hugo Carolo
    Ruben montiero turns out to be a legend, IF you have good enough training facilities.
    Andre is a good enough striker.
    Robert De Courcy, Irish, free transfer at start of game.Excellent midfielder!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

I'm going to post this player until someone buys him and posts back with some feedback. :mad:

His name is Miguel Angel Benitez and costs £50k. I had him at Stoke and he single handedly got me promoted to the premiership. Best lower league player I've seen in the game (well, for cheap in the first season) and I've had an awful lot.

Advertisement