Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flatrate without traffic limit?!

Options
  • 24-02-2005 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hello, I just moved over fresh from Germany and I am looking now for a decent flatrate in Dublin. I am used to an unlimited flatrate without any restrictions for time and especially traffic.
    Until now I just saw offers from irishbroadband and from smart telecom that are without traffic caps. But both don´t seem to be available at my house atm. Does anybody has another tip for an unrestricted flatrate, that I could go for?!

Thanx
    Patrik

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭BoneCollector

"I just moved over fresh from Germany "

Ooops! :eek:

You should have kept going..
    (Congratulations your now part of the bannana republic)

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Whereabouts in Dublin Hody?

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Hody

@Bone Collector - hope your name isn´t too real....and now I won´t go back anymore. Ireland rocks, friendly people, not too hot weather and better quality of living....thanks for letting me in....(okay the EU said you have too ;) )

@Seamus Tyrrelstown, I applied for IrishBroadband but somebody in the Tyrrelstown-Forum told me that she applied too and they said, that it isn´t accessable by the "Line Of Sight" Test. Smart Telecom answered a query of mine that the won´t have Tyrrelstown ready before March or June. So now I am looking what to do. My Landylady owns an Eircom phoneline, but she´ll be okay with whatever I put, as long as I´ll pay it....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

Get yourself one of the free ADSL trials and cancel it when Smart comes on stream in your exchange. You'll get 2 months with Eircom and 3 months with IOL (and possibly UTV).

Advertisement