Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another little Johnny joke

Options
  • 01-07-2001 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭

It's funny imagining a cat shouting that.. Dunno where any other humour comes from though.

It's just a tail, but I'm sort of attached to it.

Lucy la morte.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭TheWolf

Little Johnny is sitting in a biology class,and the teacher says that an interesting phenomenon of nature is that only humans stutter, no other animal in the world does this. Johnny's hand shoots up. "Not correct, Miss!" he says.
    "Please explain, Johnny," replies the teacher.
    "Well, Miss, the other day I was playing with my cat on the verandah.The neighbors' Great Dane came around the corner, and my cat went "ffffffffff! ffffffffffff! ffffffffff!", and before he could say "FÚCK OFF!", the dog ate him!"

"Only two things are infinite,
    the universe and stupidity, and
    I'm not sure about the former."

Albert Einstein

"Never argue with idiots. They just drag you down to their level, where they have all the experience"

TheWolf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Shagus

silly silly ppl .. the ffffffff wasnt comming out of its mouth *snicker*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Da_cOmRaDe_MiKe

very nice shagus.. tongue.gif

Advertisement