Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Kerry men...

Options
  • 28-06-2001 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

Two Kerry men are walking along O'Connell Street in Dublin when they see a sign which reads as follows: 'Suits 15.00 pounds each, shirts 2.00 pounds each, trousers 2.50 per pair'

Paddy says to his Jimmy, "Look at that. We could buy a loads of that gear and when we get back to Kerry, we could make a fortune. Now when we go into the shop, don't say anything. Just let me do all the talking 'cause if they hear our accent they might not serve us, so I'll speak in my best Dublin accent."

They go in and Paddy orders 50 suits at 15.00 each, 100 shirts at 2.00 each and 50 pairs of trousers at 2.50 each. The owner of the shop says, "You're from kerry, aren't you?"
    "Oh, ... yes,how the fúck did you know that?" asks Paddy. The owner says, "Because this is a fúck'n dry-cleaners...!"

arrrrRRROOOOOOOOOOoooo...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

lol , 2 blokes from kerry.... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif..:P

[::::::> Rest In Pieces

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Da_cOmRaDe_MiKe

lol! cracked me up...

- Da_cOmRaDe_MiKe
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2"> Man causes all problems. No man, no problems. - Stalin </font>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

roffle
    i laughed myself to sleep after reading that smile.gif

IR 0wn j00 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

LOL... Good 1 Wolf

Advertisement