Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Case

Options
  • 24-02-2005 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Im stuck between buying one of these Case's so I was wondering if you could help me decide

Coolermaster Cavalier 3
    or
    Coolermaster Wave Master - Yellow
    or
    Lian-Li PC V1000 Black Aluminium Midi-Tower

if you could tell me why you think as well please !
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Wavemaster, definitely.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

I second the wavemaster. Excellent case.

BloodBath

• Registered Users Posts: 26,560 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i'd go for wavemaster too, but i'm not too keen on the yellow one.

coolermaster cases are the finest build alluminum cases around

I'd go for the plain aluminium one as well. If your looking for a splash of colour have a look at the asus vento

Some people hate them but I think they are pretty sexy and unique with some nice features.

BloodBath

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭SpooN_9k

go with the wave master...

IMO those vento's are horrible, cant see why people would like them. i notice peats are selling it for about €200 aswell :eek:

crazy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭DirtyHarry

bah the vento's really dont offer any special design features that help improve anything in particular. Its a big wide case , thats massively over-priced. Its fecking plastic outside too. fugly! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

wavemaseter seems to be the best of the bunch, nice solid case, i also hate the ventos, think they are horrible looking, but i suppose its personal taste

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

How about this case. I was thinkin of gettin myself one of them. Any opinions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭SpooN_9k

thats a very popular case by all accounts

if silence is your thing then keep away from it but it has good cooling in it

personally its not my type...i like a bit more 'bling bling' then that but not to the point of those silly 'gaming cases' (IMO) ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭DirtyHarry

your case is all "Bling Bling" you wigger!

my case kicks ass!! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

Loobz wrote:
    How about this case. I was thinkin of gettin myself one of them. Any opinions?

I think it looks cool, i like plain cases on front and window on side

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Thanks a million all !!

Ordering the wave master now :D

Well it's a break from the normal overdone designs. Your standard box with a window on the side is too common these days. It's nice to see some manufacturers breaking the mould. It's received excellent reviews as well.

You can pick one up from xcase for 150e. The only drawback I can see with the case is that the interior is steel, not allunium, which it should be for that price tag.

The vent lights look excellent. It's definitely not everyone's cup of tea but I love it.

pic1

pic2

BloodBath

Advertisement