Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Be Nice to Manchester United fans

• 24-02-2005 3:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭

tongue in cheek post didn't go down well

withdrawn

ok

best regards,

Pal

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

If thats your first post in soccer, god help us.

I just pitty your sponsors.

P.S. Mods do you not have to be a poster on soccer for a while before you can sponsor someone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭talla

Great way to put yourself on the mods radar :rolleyes:
    I can only imagine what was posted here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

hehehe :: funny so it was!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

I think it was the reference to equine genes that must have tipped the balance. :D

oops sorry again :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,657 ✭✭✭The Rooster

irish1 wrote:
    If thats your first post in soccer, god help us.

I just pitty your sponsors.

P.S. Mods do you not have to be a poster on soccer for a while before you can sponsor someone?

PigmanII and jonny68 sponsored pal.

Per the charter:
    Have your sponsors, who must be members of boards.ie for 6 months and already have access to the soccer forum post endorsements of your application.
    Not trying to pick on our new Pal, but it might not be a bad idea to amend this to "already have access to soccer forum for 1 (or 2 or 3) month"

It was a very funny post for a first post. Pity I didnt take a copy. Lucky he deleted it before talla saw it. Not worth a banning AFAIR, but might have received an official warning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I didn't see either of the posts he edited, but you have to laugh when somebody is warned and then 5 mins later he has to go edit his post again. Ya got balls Pal!!!

B.

I proposed that a number off subjects about Manchester United be off limits for discussion for a while.

Just to give manU fans a bit of a breather.

some of these subjects were perhaps a little too touchy so I withdrew the post.

Go figure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭talla

PigmanII and jonny68 sponsored pal.

Not trying to pick on our new Pal, but it might not be a bad idea to amend this to "already have access to soccer forum for 1 (or 2 or 3) month"

I'll disccuss with Thanx 4 the fish.

Advertisement