Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

270 tonite

Options
  • 24-02-2005 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

what time do you need to get there tonight? what time does it usually start at? the website says it starts at 8.30 but does this happen in practice?

tks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭BrendanB

Running the 270 is akin to herding cats, I've sat at a computer with the best part of 20K in used notes in a box beside me wondering why is it the 50% of people can't remember 2 numbers (table, seat, that's table, seat, no you can't look at it again, you bloody eejit there's 40 people behind you in the line). Be there before 8, get registered and find a quiet place outside. If you're going to be late, call in before half SEVEN, otherwise there's a perfectly good chance it'll get lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Gods, how many are expected to play?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Last month there was 126 I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

last month the 270 game started within five minutes of half eight, so be there on time, because we will start regardless of how many people are sitting down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭tim3115

must go on for all hours so, is there a big break half way through?

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

aye there is dinner. What B and Marq say is bang on, get there early and then you are sorted.

DeV

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭tim3115

dinner? oh right, what time is that at etc? have to have it?

Advertisement