Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thursdays UEFA Cup Action *Scores*

• 24-02-2005 4:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭

AZ v Alemania Aachen, 17:30
    Austria Vienna v Athletic Bilbao, 19:45
    Auxerre v Ajax, 19:45
    Benfica v CSKA Moscow, 20:30
    Dnipro v Partizan Belgrade, 15:00
    Feyenoord v Sporting, 19:45
    Lille v Basle, 20:00
    Middlesbrough v Liebherr GAK, 20:00
    Newcastle v Heerenveen, 19:45
    Real Zaragoza v Fenerbahce, 19:45
    Schalke 04 v Shakhtar Donetsk, 17:00
    Sevilla v Panathinaikos, 20:30
    Sochaux v Olympiakos, 18:00
    Steaua Bucuresti v Valencia, 18:00
    VfB Stuttgart v Parma, 19:30
    Villarreal v Dynamo Kiev, 20:30

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

any channel covering the Newcastle game ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Newcastle
    Villarreal

I'll be cheering them on tonight as they'll win me a few quid. :)

Big Ears - ITV2 is the only channel showing it. If you have broadband you could get a stream. I watched Boro - Lazio through a stream from ITV2 and it was superb quality.

Winamp link for Newcastle match:
    http://216.118.117.14:9943/;stream.nsv

streamed from ITV2, great quality.

1-0 Newcastle, og from a Robert low cross.

I seem to be talking to myself :) but its 2-0 Newcastle, Shearer. Dyer is playing well, has some pace which we rarely get to see.

• Advertisement

eirebhoy wrote:
    I seem to be talking to myself :) but its 2-0 Newcastle, Shearer. Dyer is playing well, has some pace which we rarely get to see.

Ya looks like it last 16 stage for Newcastle now . Who knows maybe a cup double is on the cards.(or more likely two semi-final or final defeats :( )

Currently Middlesorough 1-1 GAK , Boro lead on away goals .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

any link for the boro game? I got in late and the newcastle one is full. Dont worry eirbhoy were all listening. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Ajax Auxerre on Eurosport with all the goals at 10.

kdjac

Heerenveen pulled one back late on and Hasselbaink got one for Boro on 61 to make it 2-1 .

FT. Aggregate scores : Newcastle 4-2 Heerenveen , Middlesborough 4-3 GAK .

• Advertisement

eirebhoy wrote:
    Newcastle
    Villarreal

I'll be cheering them on tonight as they'll win me a few quid. :)

che ching [meant to be cash register sound]

Big Ears wrote:
    che ching [meant to be cash register sound]
    Great/Lucky day on the gambling front for me and long overdue. I went in to the local bookies to stick a €20 double on the above teams and a mate was in there so we got chatting. I decided to put €2 on a dog and chose one at 5/1. That won and I got €12. I put €2 of that on a forecast in the next race and the number 6 came from the back to win the race and I got €32 from that. Came out with €42 in my pocket plus that bet for tonight. That one came in so I get another €50 from that. :)

Villarreal are in the 10th minute :eek: of injury time btw, still could lose. ;)

edit - Villarreal match finally over after 14 minutes of injury time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

eirebhoy wrote:
    Great/Lucky day on the gambling front for me and long overdue. I went in to the local bookies to stick a €20 double on the above teams and a mate was in there so we got chatting. I decided to put €2 on a dog and chose one at 5/1. That won and I got €12. I put €2 of that on a forecast in the next race and the number 6 came from the back to win the race and I got €32 from that. Came out with €42 in my pocket plus that bet for tonight. That one came in so I get another €50 from that. :)

Villarreal are in the 10th minute :eek: of injury time btw, still could lose. ;)

edit - Villarreal match finally over after 14 minutes of injury time.

14mins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what was going on there, they werent beating utd at old trafford were they. :D

Last 16:

Middlesbrough v Sporting Lisbon
    Sevilla v Parma
    Steaua Bucharest v Villarreal
    Lille v Auxerre
    Olympiacos v Newcastle
    Shakhtar v AZ Alkmaar
    Partizan v CSKA Moscow
    Austria Vienna or Athletic Bilbao v Real Zaragoza

Not a bad draw considering Stuttgart, Feyenoord, Valencia, Panathinaikos, Ajax, Schalke, Dinamo Kiev, Benfica and Fenerbache were all knocked out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,657 ✭✭✭The Rooster

Bad week for the Germans. 4 out of 5 losing.

Valencia lose 2-0 in Bucharest (agg 2-2) and then go out on penos. Poor oul Claudio might be in trouble :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

Big Ears wrote:
    any channel covering the Newcastle game ?

check http://knplogic.com for list of channels covering football.

Newcastle was on last night on Polsat but you could have got a feed with a cheap €99 dish from LIDL.

Advertisement