Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

smackdown tickets tommorow

• 24-02-2005 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭

whats the plan? we got our lil freind joey in the dungarvan shoping center from 7am while where doin our pres then gunna join him at 12 god bless his cotton socks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

can anyone tell me the damage on the tickets? prob ame as before is itr? 50 -70 euro? know a little shop in down here that has ticketmaster but everyone seems to ignore it when tickets for big gigs come out and go to the main ticketmaster shop. word.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

well the 70 euro tickets are actually 77 and the 60 euro ones are 65 just lettin people know last year there were a few people just short the booking fee

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

I got my ticket! Whoop!

how'd ya get it?

I'm lucky enough to know people who work in the point and usually get a heads up on these things.

• Advertisement

i could think of about a hundred nasty things to call you right now! but as im a lady ill keep em to myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Brow wrote:
    I'm lucky enough to know people who work in the point and usually get a heads up on these things.

May i ask where your seat is Brow ?

I'm just curiuos to know if people ringing up,logging on or queing at Ticketmaster even stand a chance of getting ggod seats in the first few rows, or are they taken by people who work for Ticketmaster or the Point weeks ago ?

Im not at home now but when i get hme ill let you know where I am. As far as i know its the balcony.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭cutepape

Hope I have chance on getting a ticket from the website... missed all tickets last year :(

Ticketmaster website went down totally during the U2 ticket sale.. didnt even stand a chance... Feel doomed here..

/Patrick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 223 ✭✭namaimo

Guys,
    I've been left with the job of buying tickets for my younger brother as hes in school. I dunno what the story was with the tickets last year did they sell out really fast? Is my best option to head into ticketmaster and queue or to try online?
    Please help!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭cutepape

Last year both shows sold out in two hours.. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 223 ✭✭namaimo

cutepape wrote:
    Last year both shows sold out in two hours.. :(

Was just reading on the 'will tickets sell out' thread that it sold out in 6 minutes!

''he make look small he may look sweet but baby joey got us back row seats'' :D:D:D ground floor though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

namaimo wrote:
    Was just reading on the 'will tickets sell out' thread that it sold out in 6 minutes!
    The first show sold out in six minutes but the 2nd show went on sale at 4 o clock and lot of people didnt know about it so didnt sellout for 2 hours. I had the good fortune of decieding to go on arounf 16.15 and managed to get a good seat

Advertisement