Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

RC Nitro Monster Truck

Options
  • 24-02-2005 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭

Hey

At The moment i am building a monster truck from these issues every week
    its on issue 8 now and i think there is 70 in total, its not to late if you want to start collecting its called nitro monster truck rc just ask your news agent
    to get the last issues in for you

if anyone is collecting them, i would like to talk about it, its great that you can design your own body now

There is a brilliant website where u can buy all sorts for it like cameras
    engines, bodys, :) NOS :) for it And Most importantly FUEL ( I WILL PosT THE WEBSITE L8TR I NEED TO LOOK THROUGH MY FAVOURITES)

This is my first Monster truck! and i cant wait to be using it and all that!

As The Shepard Sadi To His Dog

Lets Get The Flock Out Of Here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

it's a rip off. would be much cheaper to go and buy a kit in a model shop, AND you can build it all at once, no waiting for the whole 70 issues (almost a year and a half!!! wtf??)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭boy1er1990

Yeah it is dear But so what it proves thay you are a cheap ass by going out and just buying it lol

Advertisement