Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boxing Colours!

• 24-02-2005 6:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

Hey, sorry about the short notice, but the boxing colours is on in the exam hall tonight, 7pm. Should be a great night, there'll be a dj and a samba band to keep people entertained between bouts and there'll be a great session afterwards.
    It's not often you get to see TCD and UCD students actually beating seven shades out of each other all in the spirit of fun - there are going to be about ten guys fights, from lightweight right up to heavyweight and there'll also be one girls fight. This event usually sells out, the exam hall has a capacity of 400, so get there early...
    Take it easy...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

was there for the first half, was very good I thought but then I know next to nothing about boxing apart from the obvious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

yeah, it was resonable entertainment. actually, it wa quite good.

firstly, how the **** did some chick one best fighter? 90 seconds? jeez.

secondly, how did the 2nd last trinity guy not knock the 2nd last ucd guy out or at least not win by desision.

boxing, all girls in short shirts, (of which i got a too good a view) and politics

Advertisement