Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Comics On-Line

Options
  • 24-02-2005 7:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭

I'm just wondering if anyone out there can point me in the direction of an online seller of Marvel/DC/WildStorm/etc. I used to get everything from www.AmericanEntertainment.com and then www.AnotherUniverse.com but they folded. Just getting back into ready comics and the shop in Cork is WAY TO OVERPRICED!

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

There's been several threads on this before and I can't be bothered trying to summarise them. click on "forum tools" and search for "buy comics online" - you should see several threads in which people discuss various sites.

For the record, though - the shop in cork isn't actually that expensive, although they do have a tendency to try and sell the hardback versions of TPBs instead of stocking the paperback versions. Which is just stupid, because most people can't be arsed with hardbacks. But you should also check out the basement in Vibes & Scribes; they have a lot of second hand comics there, and there's a few gems to be found if you're willing to search for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

He doesn't even need to search. Every thread that has asked this has been directed to the main stickies - Comic Resources and Links. It states not only links to online comics (to read) but on the most part, to online resellers.

Advertisement