Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maths Higher Paper 1

Options
  • 24-02-2005 8:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

Anyone done it yet? just need a few hints on what theorems came up, ne thing specific i should look over etc. Cheers. Anyone who wants eng or irish paper 1 just ask.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 fallenangel666

quotient rule, asymptotes, newton-raphson, inverse matrices

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Beno

was boland, dickenson, wordsworth on ur english paper? and the reading comp. on water and reality tv?

If it was, we might have the same maths paper 1 i just done it there today i could fax it to ya if u wanted or if u dont have a fax scan it

Anyway it has quotient rule, asymptotes, newton-raphson, demoivre therom on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 punky bruster

Do you have maths2 done by any chance?that was my eng paper,i wil give you any hints on papers that you want if i have them! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Beno

nope have that on mon. sorry...

Advertisement