Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WoW???

Options
  • 24-02-2005 8:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭

seeing as WoW is the flavour of the month i said id go buy it to see what all the fuss was about...

unfortunly it seems to be sold out all over the place :(

anybody know where i might find a copy of it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Carpo

I have an unopened copy if you want to buy it. PM me if youre interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Dr Bolouswki

Sorry - no help to ya - my mate had the exact same problem about 2 weeks ago - he got the last two copies from Game in Blanch - they were display copies and only €40 each!!

Been playing about a week now (was on holidays)... the fuss is justified, great game, beautiful graphics (I got the same vid card as u) slightly annoying trying to find certain locations (though this may be cos I was up til 5am playing!), but overall a really good investment.

First month of play is free - after that its €12.99 per month.

None of the online stores I use have it either...

Might be worth trying some of the smaller games outlets? Like maybe in a department store, or in record stores? All the regular places seem to be out...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Dr Bolouswki

just saw carpo's post - you're a lucky bunny.... though (no offense carpo) ensure its unopened, as if its been registered you are fooked...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭SpooN_9k

this could by my lucky day...

pm sent :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

i bought mine in smyths in blanch on monday they had a good few copies it comes in the nice fancy carboard box.

game in blanch also had copies on monday. i checked most places in town on sunday though and it was sold out

data

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭SpooN_9k

getting a copy off Carpo tomorrow so im sorted now anyway...

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

make sure its sealed :)

and welcome to WoW

Advertisement