Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physic, Chemistry, German and business

Options
  • 24-02-2005 8:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

If anyone knows whats coming up specifically please let me know on these subjects... MY physics is the one with joules law and ohms law in the long q's... My german is the one with smoking and tourists in Ireland etc... I havent a clue about business I think the Emu is on it... Chemistry Ethanol experiment Water crystallisation etc... I could really do with some specifics please????

I have English 1and2 done Irish 1and2 done and maths paper1 done
    Im doing all Higher level subject.

Please.... Please...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Beno

Yeah i'm a bit worried about physics as well my teacher has already told me that joules law, snells law is on it. I've read fom some other posts that ohms law and conservation of momentum is in section 1 but whats on the rest on the rest of the test any defenitions i need to know?
    Thx a mil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Delta_ie

Could you post your English paper 1 and 2, or could you tell me if they are the same as the other english papers that were posted

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Beno

they took my english papers but in the comparative theam and issue DID NOT come up.
    the essays were on earthquages a personal essay "been rapped across the knuckels" i think and pictures of teenage drinking mobile phones, cant remeber the rest
    the b question was an enviromental speech to your class and a letter on something about reality tv
    sorry if im being a bit vauge

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

english paper one

english paper two

scroll down a bit on each page

Advertisement