Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hen night in galway

• 24-02-2005 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Hi Everyone,

I hope you can help me....I am getting married in August and am trying to think of ideas for venues for my hen night.

I dont have an interest in going to a noisy nightclub, but I do want to go somewhere for a bit of craic. Would I be better off staying in Galway city or could someone suggest a town that would be better fun?

I'd appreciate your advice... :D

Ta
    Limerick Lass

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Kingshead Kingshead Kingshead!!!!

I not from Galway but been there on Stags night and if theres a decent band on its a very good place to go for stags/hen night(as we dont live there and dont care how we act).

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 your my lady

Hence why I cant stay in Limerick

Thanks for that...i will look into it :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

KdjaC wrote:
    I not from Galway but been there on Stags night and if theres a decent band on
    Decent bands don't play the Kings Head. It's covers bands, from here to eternity, each playing pretty much the same things with the only difference being that each one has a different "ker-ay-zee" 80s cover of their own (My Sharona etc).

Advertisement