Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Meteor Awards After-Party

• 24-02-2005 10:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭

Seems the after-party is at Spirit tomorrow night if anyone thinks they can get in... Just got this in the newsletter :

"

NewsFlash!

The stars line out for the Meteor Awards after show party...

Tomorrow night at Spirit!

Caprice
    Snoop Dogg
    Westlife
    The Thrills
    Alsan
    Paddy Casey
    Brian McFadden
    Delta Goodrem
    Bell x1
    Juliette and The Licks
    Declan O rourke

All invited to attend what will be the show and after-show of the YEAR!!"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭BCB

I can only imagine the amount of hangers on and pretentious fcukers at that party..bolllox to that..... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭spyro_2001ie

celebs on coke TBH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

and what excactly does this have to do with Dance/Electronic?

(and yes, i do realise that spirit is a club...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

It's a special night... in a club.... with dance and electronic music. Have I missed a pre-requisite somewhere? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

this is a forum for the discussion of music and clubs. not which ****ing "celebrities" might be at a certain club.

WHO GIVES A ****????

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Well said.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

haha tman will you relax,
    spirit plays the best in dance music everyweekend, we all know that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

tman wrote:
    this is a forum for the discussion of music and clubs. not which ****ing "celebrities" might be at a certain club.

WHO GIVES A ****????

I was bringing attention to a clubnight in one of the few places in Dublin that has good "dance" DJs. The celebrities were just mentioned because I was quoting the Spirit newletter, my apologies if any offence was caused :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

good dance djs?

hahahaha, good one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭BCB

There`s fcuk all decent clubs left in this city anymore unfortunately..... :confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement