Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have Sinned

Options
  • 11-07-2001 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

Father O’Malley was in the confessional when Sean Connely came in and sat down. Sean said, “ Forgive me Father for I have sinned.”
    “What was your sin, my son?” answered Father O’Malley.
    “Well, me and Patty O’Grady went off fishing last week and we were camping and anyway, one thing led to another and I ended up giving him a blówjób!” said Sean.
    “Oh, goodness me”, said Father O’Malley. “You’ll have to do some penance for that sin, that’s for sure, but I can’t quite remember what the penance is for a blówjób. Wait here just a minute. I’ll be right back.
    So Father O’Malley goes outside the church and he sees one of the street kids, little Johnny, hanging around not doing much of anything. He says to him, “Hey Johnny, what do I usually give for a blówjób?”
    “A bag of chips and a Coke” says Johnny

yeah, i'm the ****ing energizer bunny...

[This message has been edited by TheWolf (edited 11-07-2001).]

Comments

Advertisement