Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Uwe Bolls House of the Dead

• 25-02-2005 12:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

Okay, I watched this last night, and yes, it was very bad.

Some people are going to slay me for this BUT I think some of the scenes were he implemented the game shots were very good! I suppose I would not say they were great, but certainly alot better then they sounded. (I am referring to only some game shots here not all of them, there was an awful lot of crap ones, but there was a few decent ones with the machine gun)

There were a lot of crap ones of course, lots of cheap shots, and lots of inappropraite insertions of game clips. But there were a few times, when the game clips flashed in in snyc with machine gun firing that was very interesting.....as well as this, the gore was decent.

However, this was totally ruined by the cheap ass - Matrix style - character pans, the stupid and pointless "stylish" camera angles, And the pathetic techno music, not to mention the actors. Some scenes.....its like they are playing cowboys and indians.

I think maybe if someone else had made this movie, with a few not so huge changes (even cut out some of the cheesy **** in there) it could have been an okay movie.

Uwe Boll, how the HELL did he make it to hollywood. Maybe the companies thought a new "ed wood" would attract more attention to their movies from people interested in seeing how bad a movie can possibly be!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

my question is...what is he a doctor in?

torture?

he is Dr Uwe Boll...and is the ultimate proof that university does not = success.

Advertisement