Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parrot joke

Options
  • 11-07-2001 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭

I dunno if wolf has already said this 1 but,

A lady walks into a petshop looking for a parrot. She Has her heart set on this one type of breed and wont settle for anything less.

She finally sees the parrot she is looking for and she asks the Store clerk can she take it.

The store clerk says yes but warns her that the parrot is only 3 days in the shop and before it was living in a brothle.
    The lady doesnt mind and takes the parrot home.

In the car the parrot say " ohh fcuking great another mistress to look after". The lady looks at the parrot and say "im not a mistress im your new owner.

So they arrive at the house and the womans 2 kids come ruunning out to see the new parrot, and the parrot says "ohh great, a mistress and 2 brasers to look after now, fs"
    The lady looks at the parrot and says "they are not "Brasers" they are my Children"

One hour later the husband arrives home from work and the parrot says "ohh great, a new mistress, 2 brasers and the same old drunkin punter... Ello dave!"

Red.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Lmao hehheeee n1 red

I might look like a fool but i`m really a blithering idiot

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

didnt see it coming. very good.

Advertisement