Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rare XBOX games

• 25-02-2005 12:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hello,
    Does anybody out know any extremely rare xbox games?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭boy1er1990

why?? is there any!

Try ARES download it and then search for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

A great one thats not very well known is "Deathrow".

Its a sports game where you can beat up and kill the other players, with some really cool bullet time and gory moves. Custom soundtracks too, death metal has never sounded better then in this game. Single player gets boring quick but....absolutely Brilliant multiplayer. Up to 8 players.

I love this game, and I bought it in Dublin about 2 years ago. Haven't seen it for sale anywhere since.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,585 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Steel Battalion + Controller is pretty hard to find.

Deathrow is one of the finest console games of the last ten years.Its so much fun in fact Ive played it more than any football game.When you get good at it, its actually pretty strategic not just fighting as one first thinks.If you see it anywhere buy it.

Yeah, trying to divide your time between crippling the other team, scoring goals, and fixing up your players - awesome fun. This game deserved alot more publicity. It got virtually none.

Yes, I want this. By the time I had enough to buy it it was gone, all they have now is the second game, which is online only....not much interest in that.

Yep, played this endless amounts of times. My favourite team were maybe the Marines or the Mercs - Although I loved those guys with the blades on their hands - slashers? - cos you could slice throats and watch the blood squirt everywhere in bullet time! Great stuff. There was a hell of a lot of swearing in it as well, if it had been hyped up more it would have gotten an 18 from the BBFC, or at very least a 15 :D

Before Halo 2 this game ate up so many hours of my life, when friends were over. Unfortunately we do not play it very much anymore. But anyone who doesnt have it should really get it, its great. A true classic in my opinion. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,607 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

is Steel Battalion any good i allways wanted the game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Bowser

Its not rare but there is no mention of Street Fighter Anniversary Collection on xbox.com even though its a new game in the states!! Tis very strange!

Its not rare

EXACTLY why its not mentioned you dunce :D

In case you didnt't notice this is about RARE games

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,274 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

My bro got it a few months back (and didnt really play it).
    Think he paid 100+ euro for it, madness i think for a controller that other games will never use!

On the rare games, i have some Flight Sim from Japan, havent a clue how to play it :) I played racing game called Juiced before, dont think it was released in Europe as the publisher went bust

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,625 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

This is the aboves Brother, and I will use it, maybe, sometimes, I don;t know, Its pretty cool none-the-less.
    I look a bit more manly playing with it than I do with the Samba Maracas in my hands.
    Not to mention the fact that when you play with the eyetoy you look like you are having a seizure, its impossible to look cool playing with an eyetoy, can't be done!

Rare stuff on the Xbox, Otogi? Otogi 2? most of Segas output seems to be hard to find on the machine, only available in the second hand bins really, not new anymore.

• Advertisement
Advertisement