Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do You Know Newtownstewart ??

Options
  • 25-02-2005 12:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Anyone here know Newtownstewart , Co.Tyrone (halfway between Omagh & Strabane).

Anyone know much about the place?

How quiet would the centre of town be for someone from the other side of the border, and the accent to match...

As I might be working in Omagh, and I noticed there are cheap rents available in the town of Newtownstewart (though I've never been there).

Thanks...!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 dr_banuska

I'm from Co. Tyrone myself, passed thru a few times. The surroundings are nice enough altho from what I remember (and other ppl saying so) the town's a bit grim. I'd imagine rent would be cheap. I think it's a 'mixed' town, so to speak, I wouldn't think you'd have any trouble...

Advertisement