Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COH: So anyone on pinnicle this weekend?

Options
  • 25-02-2005 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Got Mira "Fulcrum Shift" (FS). It is like the whole game has changed for me now. Still a team based character but with FS I watched one blaster take out 40 high level baddies in one shot. Got 3 bubbles from 45 minutes of game play (early this morning).

Also think I am at the sweet spot now regarding money. Still need to soup up my powers but getting 100-300k per mission now. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

i'll be picking it up tonight! dreading the amount i'll have to download first tho. been thinking of a character for the last three weeks! (i get paid monthly)

Does anyone know where you can get the time cards in dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Fulcrum shift sure is one of those character changing powers. Like getting your pets, or getting your alpha strike.

Issue 4 in a week or two! OMG it's gonna be the R0x0r!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

OMG.. forgot all about the arena. Looks really good.

http://www.cityofheroes.com/features_update.html

Theres a few people I Want to kick the snot out of. :)

You forgot all about it! how could you! Its gonna be so much fun!

150 people duking it out, /e drool!

It all gonna be about the team battles. 1v1 will prolly be pretty miserable, especially for a controller or defender :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

It all gonna be about the team battles. 1v1 will prolly be pretty miserable, especially for a controller or defender :rolleyes:

Doubtful. I would slap on stealth. Stops ranged attacks from hitting easy (not worried if I am seen or not), then put on repel. That stops most melee/tank attacks. After that just drain spam and debuff. :) Siphon speed to slow them down and I can hit them from distance with ease.

• Advertisement

Thats considering you do enough damage quick enough to get over the resistance or to beat a regen, or get an attack through on a super reflex.

I am not saying that you don't stand a chance, but the most fun for "support" will be in teams I would imagine.Also, 1v1 has the potential to be a very cat and mouse, dragged out battle. Which is why they made some of the changes I think.

Regardless, it should be lots of fun :-D

Advertisement