Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer games = EVIL

Options
  • 14-07-2001 5:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭

I don't know if this quote is true, but I still find it amusing.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭cueball

Was that a Prediction wink.gif

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

I sure as hell didn't begin my gaming life from Pac Man...

It started with the Commodore 64 and a game called Rescue On Fractulus...

Gaming may not be Evil, but that game sure as ****ing hell nearly killed me sometimes...

It actualy stopped my heart once, and gave me a phobia for flying Sims...

Infact, I can't bare to play games that involve flying or water... Not water as such, just games like "Exhumed" for the PSX (Great game btw) bar that ****ing level that involved nothing but being raped while swimming for ages under water and being threatened with drowning all the time...

Brrrrrrrrrr.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭cueball

3 Games the r0x0r3d back in the day

1 Pitfall on Atari
    2 Teenage mutant ninja turtles on NES
    3 Spy vs Spy Island capers ( Still got the set on my amstrad but Island capers got chewed up frown.gif )

Advertisement