Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sold Out!?!?

• 25-02-2005 3:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭

I'ts only 14.05, and it's sold out! that's crazy, any chance of a second show being added?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

no chance, they're in scotland or somewhere the following night..

**** that has to be a new record.

got 6 anyway so im grand!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 223 ✭✭namaimo

I Can't believe it sold out that fast... I should have queued!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

I just got another two so if you lower the amount you can still get some it seems... luck of draw just like everything to do with ticketmaster..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Got 5 for front row of block b , not too bad...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 782 ✭✭✭gibo_ie

typical ticketmaster style, they are not sold out and keep trying on line and you can get as many as you like!!!
    No big queues anywhere either!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Just got back from the Point. They sold out after the third person and the girls at the counter left without telling anyone!!! :mad: And the third guy said he wanted 6 but only got 4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 theresadee

Hi guys,

Registered on here just to find out about wrestling for the kids. Tried online to get tickets was posed and ready well before 2pm. Such a disappointment I have 3 kids in Cork that are now so sad :mad: :mad: :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

we got 4 ground floor tickets my freind joey qued from 9 and was first in line block A row t last row but still. sold out in 3 minutes only 3 people after us got em

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Lordz

I ****ing qued at 9AM and didnt get a ticket :mad: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭jesusjones

Got my tickets thats all I give a **** about

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭R.D

I didn't queue and got three tickets - well my mate did...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

It's insane how quick they sold out. I'm happy to be going though. Sorry to those who didnt get a ticket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

D-FENS wrote:
    Got 5 for front row of block b , not too bad...

you'll prolly be able to spit at me im right under yaz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 223 ✭✭namaimo

will there be another show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭R.D

namaimo wrote:
    will there be another show
    nm wrote:
    no chance, they're in scotland or somewhere the following night...

I thought €75 was very ****ing expensive though...

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭Damomanye

me friend queued in limerick form 6am , was 1st in line and got 3 tickets for the third row. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

Did anyone see the artical in the Indepenedent today(Saterday)? They said it sold as fast as U2 and they quoted a guy from ticketmaster that said they could have sold 85,000 tickets yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭jesusjones

I would agree with statement One of ther PPVS should come here big outdoor show that would be the business

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

anyone who cant go or has spare tickets please pm me.i couldnt queue yeterdaty(damn you work) and i need tickets.i am willing to pay over the face value but nothing crazy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

jesusjones wrote:
    I would agree with statement One of ther PPVS should come here big outdoor show that would be the business
    I dont think Vince is keen on the idea of doing PPVs in timezones outside of the US cus then they would have to show it taped or live at a ridiculis time for US viewers. I think they will be sticking with Raw and Smackdown in the same arena, which makes it even more unlikly that WWE will come to Croker (What ever about selling out one night they will hardly sell out 2). Vince has also said hes not wild about out door shows either.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cianhalpin

my brother is really mad at me i wish ticketmaster would do another show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭iasc

if ur a member of pigsback.com you can get tickets through them
    i got tickets for it the other day, and emailed them to make sure
    You have booked 4 tickets with us. Pigsback.com are allocated a certain amount of tickets for our members for the event, and in future once you receive the mail below and your card is accepted then that should confirm the booking.

Please don't hesitate to contact me should you have any further questions or comments.

thats the reply, u are still able to buy tickets off them, so you should give them a try

http://www.pigsback.com/offers/892131984/default.asp?eid=165

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Drunk_Jackass

Did anyone else manage to get tickets from Pigsback?
    I tried at the time but they were sold out.

Advertisement