Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sense of humour failure?

Options
  • 25-02-2005 3:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭

I just got a 3 week ban for offering yesterday's Irish Times for sale on the FS General board (I would link to it but I'm banned).

I expect an upsurge of public opinion to demand that this oppressive measure be overturned.

Besides, I have some post-it notes I need to sell.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

it wasn't that funny....and the joke had been done a thousand times before. Why are you suprised!!!? The sales mods have to deal with ****e all the time and your "joke" just adds more work for them.....suprised you didn't get a longer ban tbh.....IMHO

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Blade wrote:
    Ok I was joking about the ban yesterday, but now you're takin the pi$$, 3 week ban
    Once is funny, twice is spam. You went too far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

Three times a lady...
    it wasn't that funny....

Possibly not
    and the joke had been done a thousand times before.

Possibly so
    Why are you suprised!!!?

Wasn't doing any harm was it?
    The sales mods have to deal with ****e all the time and your "joke" just adds more work for them.....

I'm sure they do, but I can't see how this called fro their intervention. Next time I'll paste a link to my mail order russian bride website. Or the guy who's on at the moment selling dogs.
    suprised you didn't get a longer ban tbh.....IMHO

Yes Herr Himmler

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement