Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COH GameCards

Options
  • 25-02-2005 3:47pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know where i can pick up a city of heroes gamecard?
    Don't have a credit card (and with my spending habits i'm not going to get one) so i'm trying to find out if there are any in dublin.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

I use a CC but I was in Game once and so decieded to ask since COH was now available in europe. I can't remember the exact words but basically it was "no" :-D. He might have said, not yet, maybe in a few weeks, but at that time it was a no go.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Bopped into game on the way home (Henry Street). They had two copies of COH on the shelves but somewhat hidden. The boxes were somewhat tatty as well.

I asked them about game cards and the guy said they will probably not do them as COH is not a big seller for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Ye, and when I talked to the guy about COH he was like "eh?" and I had to point out the box in the case behind him and he was like "Oh ye that game".

Guess the Irish ain't much for heroics :-D

Advertisement