Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi from North America

Options
  • 10-07-2001 1:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi, here is a joke I found in the last issue of Maxim magazine(North-American edition) (a magazine for men - sex, sports, beer, cars, etc.).

"A burly Irishman is drinking in a bar. A tiny gay fellow sits beside him. After a few beers, the gay guy whispers, "Do you want a blow job"
    The gigantic man flips out, roars in anger, and tosses the little guy out of the bar, then returns to his stool.
    The shocked bartender says, "I've never seen you react like that. What did that guy say?"
    "Dunno. Something about a job."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Thats a **** joke...soz but it is ok. look at my topic to see good jokes or look at thewolf's for some good ones also.

"that island has freedom written all over it, sir, that's cuba"

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Death Sentence - negative Karma the next time you give someone grief like that...

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    So Bob Hoskins was about to roll a spliff when in walks Dana with her 3 foot Bong
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    When the Beefy King arrives, I shall be paying homage with Puunack The Receiver in a haze of green curry.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭TheWolf

It actually was a good joke. Its always fun to laugh at other people, but you should be able to take a joke about yourself. If you cant have a laugh at yourself, maybe you dont have as good a sense of homour that you might think you have... Just a thought smile.gif Good effort Sandy

yeah, i'm the ****ing energizer bunny...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

I thought it was quite funny too tongue.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Lucy_la_morte

I don't get it.. Anyone care to explain?

It's just a tail, but I'm sort of attached to it.

Lucy la morte.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

As an irishman with no job all i can say is lmao hehe i thought it was good smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭sword

its funny cause its true!

oxxx{::::::::::::::::::::> a.k.a. Floyd The Barber

oxxy2k_1@hotmail.com
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
    MOE: How'd You Like A Sticker On Your Face??
    DUFF MAN: Duff Man Can't Breath. Oh No!!
    </font>

Advertisement