Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dundalk, Blackrock

Options
  • 25-02-2005 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭

Hey, Dundalkers

I live in Blackrock, wanted to talk about any crack going on in blackrock/dundalk

Be Free to Post away!!!

Any News on the Buses into town??

Anyone been to the IMC Lately, Superquinn???

I want to hear it

Ice House hill?
    Cool place to b or what!

But it is getting vandlised! should put cameras up or something!

anyone know why police where at dkit on friday 25 of feb??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

Might have more luck here > http://dundealgan.blogspot.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 JasonRoberts

I,ve no news just wanted to say hello :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭stephenjudge

Hey,

I'm also living in Dundalk, can't say I'm a Dundalker, I'm originally from Dublin. I'm guessing your a DKIT student or former. I was too, it would be nice to know whats going on there again. Somebody do tell about the Gards being in the college. That hasn't happened in a while.

Are you from Dundalk and if so would you recommend staying or should I get out while I can.

Steve.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 dfitz1

The gardai where there cause the Sigerson Cup semi finals were on in the college

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭boy1er1990

I am from blackrock.

its ok to live about dundalk..
    i heard on my scanner that loads of tool were nicked out of a van in dkit. just at the back of it!!

not much crack.
    my brother is in o faich, i am doing my j cert!.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Father Jack

ah dundalk, the best thing about dundalk every time im leaving it, thats why i love college so much

Advertisement