Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On a serious note...

Options
  • 13-07-2001 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

Since im always posting nothing but jokes on these boards, i figured it would be nice to show i have a serious side. So heres some poetry for all the intelectuals out there...

I woke early one morning,
    The earth lay cool and still
    When suddenly a tiny bird
    Perched on my window sill,
    He sang a song so lovely
    So carefree and so gay,
    That slowly all my troubles
    Began to slip away.
    He sang of far off places
    Of laughter and of fun,
    It seemed his very trilling,
    brought up the morning sun.
    I stirred beneath the covers
    Crept slowly out of bed,
    Then gently shut the window
    And crushed his fúcking head.

(I'm not a morning person...)

biggrin.gif

If man evolved from monkeys and apes ..... then why the hell do we still have monkeys and apes ?????

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

LOVE IT!!!

/me fires another shot of that Good Karma at The Wolf

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    So Bob Hoskins was about to roll a spliff when in walks Dana with her 3 foot Bong
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    When the Beefy King arrives, I shall be paying homage with Puunack The Receiver in a haze of green curry.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭TheWolf

excellent, nice to know someone out there appreciates me ... biggrin.gif

If man evolved from monkeys and apes ..... then why the hell do we still have monkeys and apes ?????

• Registered Users Posts: 78,371 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Hmmmm, yes, the last time I was woken at 7am Sunday (about 6-7 years ago), the perpetrator got an umbrella through his skull. mad.gif

Damn mice. biggrin.gif

Kill, kill, kill the laser mice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

It's a whole load of fun living behind a pub/hotel. Drunks wandering the streets every night at 1-2am (I'm usually up then so that doesn't bother me much), but the worst bit is the keg delivery truck.

Comes along anytime from half-eight to about eleven, stops, big clatter as they take the kegs off, then MORE clatter as they roll a whole load of them down a little slope, more crashing when they get to the bottom, then crashing as they put the sides back on the truck and it rolls off noisily.

I'm not even going to get started on the rubbish trucks and various other idiots who leave the engine running...

Oh! To live in the countryside!

(actually I'm happier here, more chance of getting cable/dsl smile.gif)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

Speaking of morning noise

Since I'm a night person (got to bed around 8am, get up mid afternoon), I have to endure the sweet sounds of construction going on at the back of my estate. I'd swear they signal the guy with the drill to start when I get in to bed. Damn apartments, haven't they built enough already!

> tongue.gifhobos-#

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Wolf uer right this thing makes uer poem look cool and i luv the 2 posts after it with u and kaids Raid me hehee classic

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

p.s If your confused go to the new urls for boards post and chck out this poem in its horny version biggrin.gif

People of the Boards

I have a cunning plan

and before u ask how cunning

just trust me its cunning

oooo thats cunning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Oh yeah

****ing excellent :)

Gonna have to remember me that..

Life is like a pyrotechnics display. You've got to stand back and let it happen, othwerwise you're are sincerely bollocked....

thegreensock.com

Can you feel the love?

Advertisement