Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What i did on my holidays

Options
  • 13-07-2001 4:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Click Me!
    I know what your thinking but no i did not **** all day while on holidays.
    While on holidays in Oregon i found this demonstration of just how thick those yanks can be. These are real pictures, it's a real restaurant believe it or not. I also know that there is a place somewhere in oregon called ****er's Corner and i was gonna post a picture of it but unfortunately i couldn't find it. If ne1 else finds it pls post it here.

YOU CALLED ME LIARS HERE'S YER PROOF, THERE IS A ****ER'S CORNER MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Click me too!

This ****er has requested that his face be blurred but my hand eye coordination isn't as good as his smile.gif
    Btw see if you can guess where the kangaroo's other hand is. And are those chips? or are they little dildos? we may never know.

enjoy

[This message has been edited by Kharn (edited 13-07-2001).]

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Class!

Sorry for editing, but the pics were a little big to be included in the post, so click the links and enjoy!

heeheehee - W@nkers Corner... curlydav.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 LeadMagnet

why did you have to move this post from the CS board frown.gif . I posted it there because there were CS players who wanted to see it there and post replies. DAMN U TO HELL

• Registered Users Posts: 78,371 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Hey are u insinuating something about CS players?

Kill, kill, kill the laser mice.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by LeadMagnet:
    why did you have to move this post from the CS board frown.gif . I posted it there because there were CS players who wanted to see it there and post replies. DAMN U TO HELL</font>

You'll have to take that up with one of the CS admins - I can't do anything on their borad and they can't do anything on mine - I just changed the pics to links...

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    So Bob Hoskins was about to roll a spliff when in walks Dana with her 3 foot Bong
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    When the Beefy King arrives, I shall be paying homage with Puunack The Receiver in a haze of green curry.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

I think i'll also put a link to a funny sign here. http://www.anyfun.net/show.phtml?type=pics&name=road&num=8

"that island has freedom written all over it, sir, that's cuba"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

biggrin.gif here's one too funny to leave out biggrin.gifhttp://www.anyfun.net/show.phtml?type=pics&name=road&num=13

"that island has freedom written all over it, sir, that's cuba"

Advertisement