Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 6310i query

Options
  • 25-02-2005 5:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

I have a nokia 6310i and its unlocked, it will accept any simcard but its having difficultly with any vodafone sim. I use my O2 sim in it and it works great, never a problem. When i put my vodafone sim in it, or any voda sim, after a while the coverage drops off altogether and comes back. It keeps doing this, any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭ranDom_tAsk

hmm.. that sounds strange... are the voda sims more than a year old ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

they are pretty newish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭ranDom_tAsk

that's very strange tbh, i never heard of a phone just dropping on one network before...

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Captain Trips

Ruu wrote:
    I have a nokia 6310i and its unlocked, it will accept any simcard but its having difficultly with any vodafone sim. I use my O2 sim in it and it works great, never a problem. When i put my vodafone sim in it, or any voda sim, after a while the coverage drops off altogether and comes back. It keeps doing this, any ideas?

If it's got no probs registering once at all, then it's a signal issue and likely poor Vodafone reception in that specific area where you are.

Advertisement