Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Finding Syberia (ps2)

Options
  • 25-02-2005 6:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭

Hi, im looking for a copy of syberia for the ps2. Does anyone know where i could buy a copy (in a shop, not online).
    Or if anyone has a copy they'd be willing to sell/trade could u let me know.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Think I saw a copy not long ago in Gamestop Santry Omniplex. It could be the sequel. Not too sure. Its definitely a Siberia game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Anton17

Thanks, i'll be sure to check that out . I'm itching to play this game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Anton17

I still cant find syberia. However i bought a new copy of syberia II in xtravision yesterday for 14.99 :D
    Its not much good to me as i havent played the first one but what deal.
    Any help on finding the syberia 1 would still be appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I think the internet's going to be your only option. I got it used off amazon for £5.

Advertisement