Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's she doing?

Options
  • 25-02-2005 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭

There has been a pile of papers beside my bed for the past while (too lazy to sort them out). Sometimes my cat will stand on them and try to move them around with her paw. I don't know what she is doing. She isn't playing with them. There are wires beside the papers too and she does the same with them. As I said, she is definitely not playing with them. Weirdo.

My cat also pees in the toilet by the way... sometimes. back legs on seat and front legs leaning against cystern :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

cormie wrote:
    My cat also pees in the toilet by the way... sometimes. back legs on seat and front legs leaning against cystern :rolleyes:

wish mine would!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 471 ✭✭tovalee

is she acting like shes trying to bury something? my cat does that when hes hacked a hairball . he'll act like hes trying to cover it up . dunno,cats are weird anyway, its why we love them right? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

My cat doesn't really cough up hairballs, she just molts.

It is like she is trying to bury something. But there is nothing to bury. She's never really done it before, only the past few months or so. She is 15/16 years old so it's a new trend it seems.

Yeah, cats are great alright:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

cats usually to that burying motion just before they wanna poop.
    maybe shes really trying to tell u her tray needs changing!! LOL ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Hello Kitty

Yeah my cats do that aswell, I think its because their trying to move whatever their on (newspaper/bags) to make it more comfortable for themselves..... my cat takes ages before he lies down!! Its cute. :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭ranDom_tAsk

Yeah my cats do that aswell, I think its because their trying to move whatever their on (newspaper/bags) to make it more comfortable for themselves..... my cat takes ages before he lies down!! Its cute. :p

Yeah i think that could be it, the cat is just making themselfs comfoartable. I have 3 cats and have cats all my 26 years and cats usually do this when they want to get comfortable, bury food & bury their toilet.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Well she did sit down on the papers after doing it once. So that's probably it. But she would do it and leave it and not continue doing it, then come back and do it again 5 mins later.

We lost a door (tragic) downstairs so we can keep her down there and she is up outside the bedrooms meowing to get in for a kip on the bed every morning :rolleyes:

Advertisement