Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Lucan by-pass, gatso, Dublin in-bound.

Options
  • 25-02-2005 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭

Anyone spot the army green gatso on the Lucan by-pass yesterday, at about 4.30pm, just before the Sureweld Company?

For gods sake, have they nothing better to do?

I'd say anyone slowing down after coming out of the 80kph zone was stung rightly, including me. Yet another 2 points to add to the licence, yay.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

Anyone spot the army green gatso on the Lucan by-pass yesterday, at about 4.30pm, just before the Sureweld Company?

For gods sake, have they nothing better to do?

I'd say anyone slowing down after coming out of the 80kph zone was stung rightly, including me. Yet another 2 points to add to the licence, yay.

dont pay it, follow my advice on the other thread (not receivcing any penalty claim an post lost it) if u ever get a court date, then pay the fine then claiming u never got any notice.

if everyone does this it will clog up everything for the bastards and make the system unworkable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭samo

didnt see this yesterday, only one was at Liffey Valley before the foxhunter around 3pm -(3 lanes of traffic and 60kph limit!)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

lomb wrote:
    dont pay it, follow my advice on the other thread (not receivcing any penalty claim an post lost it) if u ever get a court date, then pay the fine then claiming u never got any notice.

if everyone does this it will clog up everything for the bastards and make the system unworkable.

If you don't pay the fine, and end up going to court, don't you risk getting double penalty points ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

Silvera wrote:
    If you don't pay the fine, and end up going to court, don't you risk getting double penalty points ?

Not if u tell the judge u never received the initial notice/ pay it when u receive the court date

Advertisement