Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

earphones for ipod

Options
  • 25-02-2005 7:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

anyone know where i could get a good set of earphones for the ipod new online and not too expensive

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Get a pair of canal-phones/isolation earphones. I have Sony Fontopia's and they're lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

If you want to take advantage of the cheap dollar then look here:

http://www.warehouse123.com/default.php?cat=HP

Or you could go one better and get them for free. Just follow the instructions here: http://depot.info.apple.com/ipod/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

i dont think he wants the ipod ones, seen as they are so sh1te, if you actually want to hear your music properly you need to change the earphones, for in ear the fontopias wont let you down, i have a pair of Sennheiser px100's that i use with my ipod and they have damn good sound quality, but they are fairly expensive, $65 on that site posted above.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Sennheiser = win

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Clank

Sennheiser = win

Amen.

I use Sennheiser HD280s and HD25s.Theyre worth every cent.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

Sennheiser = win

amen again. I have a pair of 212 pro's and they are great. Especially if you get the bus or something. You wont have to listen to anyone around you, and they won't have to listen to you (there's nothing more annoying than having to listen to someone blaring out crap on a silent Luas)

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Not cheap but I have a pair of B&O earphones and they're amazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭half_dead

I've literly gone through about a dozen sets trying to find decent ones... and would ya believe the best I got were for 11Euro in Tower Records... :eek:

They're JVC Acoustic in-ear... With rubber enclosure's for the earpieces... f**kin savage sound out of them and really durable... Dad's even using them at home now instead of his Sony wireless enclosed ones... :D

Advertisement